Location – India/Remote
To be responsible for creating written content for the company and for the stakeholders to able to demonstrate the benefit of the company’s products and solution. They will be responsible for generating high quality materials that are aligned with Assurex’s identity.
- Work with management and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to define, create, deliver, and manage actionable, on-brand content with a consistent look and feel across multiple channels.
- Utilize copywriting and creative skills to deliver compelling messaging via key content such as digital advertising, events, website, presentations, webinars, podcasts, call scripts, blog posts, personalized emails, case studies, white papers, infographics, video, and more.
- Works cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and SMEs.
- Partner in updating and maintenance of Website and other digital channels.
- To collaborate with stakeholders to create an update marketing brochures, flyers, catalogues
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field required.
- Understanding of technical CMS functionality and features
- Knowledge and experience using Sitecore highly desirable
- Excellent writing skills, strong visual and verbal communication skills, and a passion for creativity, quality, and innovation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to gather input from business and technical subject matter experts.
- Track record of delivering results against milestones and working to a plan.
- Willingness to stay current and learn new mediums, technologies, tools, and processes.
- Ability to translate market and customer insights into fresh new concepts and presentations to support continued growth in our strategic markets.
Why work with us?
- Excellent salary
- Work from home, always
- Flexible working – work according to your availability during the core office hours
- Bonus, pension, private healthcare, meal vouchers, life insurance and wellness and sessions
- Learn, grow and get certified with access to learning resources
Assurex is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Assurex makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.