Location – Remote, United Kingdom
Assurex is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Digital Experience space. We are looking for several Front End Developers to join our team in the United Kingdom.
- 1-5 years of development experience
- In-depth experience with Frontend tools: TypeScript / React / Next.js
- Solid understanding of Web performance, Web Accessibility, and SEO fundamentals
- Knowledge of design tools like Figma, Adobe XD etc. and development tools like Visual Studio Code
- Experience with agile practices
- Develop and implement front-end solutions using cutting-edge technology
- Create user stories and contribute to backlogs and provide estimates for the front-end development
- Be part of scrum and work closely with Backend and testing teams.
- Work with the UX team to ensure the designs are correctly translated into UI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ensure the solutions are delivered in-line with our motto of “getting it right”
Why work with us?
- Industry-leading salary
- Work from home with visits to client offices
- Flexible working – work according to your availability during the core office hours
- Bonus, pension, private healthcare, meal vouchers, life insurance and wellness sessions
- Learn, grow and get certified with access to learning resources
Assurex is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Assurex makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.